- Supports static and dynamic materials, including the application, pictures, audio, video, PDF, streaming media, webpage, live video, third-party data, etc.
Flexible Program Schedule
- Supports free schedule and district display of multiple materials.
- Supports variable display modes: display by day, display by week, custom display, etc.
- Remotely control and manage one or more screens, such as timed startup/shutdown, timed brightness/volume, and screenshot previewing.
- 5-level organization is available for managing materials, programs, terminals, and users.
Multilevel User Permission
- Supports creating custom users, and allocating permission for users according to user level.
Multiple Security Safeguards
- 3-level check of materials, programs, and schedules to prevent mistake release.
- Screensaver to secure safe for broadcast contents.
- Encryption of data storage and transmission to avoid data tampering.
Arbitrary Direction Remote Control
- The remote control, adopting wireless communication in 433 MHz, can control the information distribution box in arbitrary direction.