Unmanaged PoE Switch
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1Q, and IEEE802.3x Ethernet standards
- 24*10/100 Base-TX Ethernet ports, one 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet port and one 10/100/1000 Base-X SFP optical module port
- Ports 1 – 24 are 10/100 Mbps downlink ports and comply with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at.
- The maximum of 30W port output PoE power and the maximum of 225W total output PoE power
- Support four network modes: Priority, Standard, Isolate and Extend
- 4K MAC address and MAC address learning
- 8.8 Gbps backplane bandwidth
- Store-and-Forward switching
- All-mental construction
- 13 inch length and 1 U standard height size allow it to be mounted on subrack.